Wednesday 5 October 2011

SALES LETTER-BEVERAGES

SALES LETTER ON BEVERAGES

FLORA BEVERAGES
ABBEY ROAD
ENGLAND


MAY 1, 20___


Mr.Peter Thomas
2/3 42th street
Usa

Dear Mr. Peter

The other day I happened to be a guest at some of my friend's birthday party. When refreshment was served there I noticed that most of the guests including ladies, gents and kids scrambled for SWEET NECTAR. In a couple of minute the stock of it was finished. the host and the hostess looked puzzled and embarrassed.They apologize that SWEET NECTOR went out of stock so soon. However, they drew attention of the guests towards other drinks, but the guest looked indifferent and didsatisfied. At this situation the host had to ask the guests as to why they people were crazy for SWEET NECTOR.

One reply was "I could no longer like other drinks since I drank this nector because it always gave me max of satisfaction with coolness and gusto which it carries with it

The other reply "I get expensive with it which no other drink can make me that".

to test the truth why not you taste it today with your family.

Yours sincerely

-sd-

Andrew Evans, manager

SAC:tl

No comments:

Post a Comment